Sunday, July 11, 2010

Old Town Roots and Folk Festival

Yesterday E and I went to a music festival close to were we live. There is festivals going on all the time, I think just yesterday there were about 5 different ones, that we knew about. That is one of the things I really like about Chicago - the city tries to make living there to be fun for you.

I took a bunch of photos with my iPhone and couldn't really decide on which ones to post, so I am posting a bunch. It looked like rain the first two hours we were there. It eventually did rain a little bit, for about 5 minutes. Then the sun came out.

You'll notice - I have a thing for pretty clouds.

The sky when we arrived:


We were enjoying the sun on our new picnic blanket

They had very tasty, home-made lemonade there

And there were kids running around everywhere


Then the clouds came


It rained a little bit but the sun never completely went away



After the rain ...


Oh and there was good, live music and tasty food too.

No comments:

Post a Comment